Updated: Jul 12, 2021
Happy Friday everyone,
(where is the flippin’ sun 🌞?!)
As you know, I returned to teaching four face to face classes this week - a couple of tweaks were made to the Zoom Express to accommodate this, and I hope that hasn’t put too much of a spanner in the works for you.
I am interested in finding out what your plans are going forward, regarding your fitness classes.
It would be really helpful if you could answer the questions below (either in response here, or copy and paste the questions into an email and reply) so I can get a better idea of where we are, and what you would like from me. Obviously the more feedback I get, the better picture I will have of your requirements. So, hit me with your answers .. 😊
1. Do you intend to reinstate your old gym membership/join a new club, and attend face to face classes there?
2. Are you planning to continue online on the Zoom Express, and attend the same classes as you have been doing?
3. Would you consider doing both and combining the two options? If so, do you anticipate attending fewer Zoom Express sessions?
4. Which of the following time slots are most convenient for you?
* Please indicate your specific preference/s:
Morning - 09.30/10.15/11.00am
Lunchtime - 12.30/12.45/1.15/1.30pm
Evening - 5.00/5.30/6.00/6.30pm
5. Are there are times NOT listed that you would like to be offered?
6. Are there any other types of classes NOT scheduled that you would like to be included?
7. Do you consider the Zoom Express to be good value for money?
8. Do you have any other suggestions as to how the service could be improved?
Thank you for your time, I appreciate your responses and will endeavour to accommodate as many requests as possible.
Just before you go, don’t forget our first face to face social on Sunday 27th June 2-4pm.
#WineandCheese 🍷🧀 @ The Bitter End, Bromley
This includes your choice of 4 wines from the tasting selection, and a sharing cheese platter. Please let me know if you would be interested in joining us - guests very welcome!
Have a great weekend, fingers crossed for a little less wind!